Finding Strong Trends for You to Trade. Helping you to Learn more about Trading.Proven Pro Techniques - easy for New Traders to pick up. Regular Reports on Crypto, Forex, Indices, Stocks, Metals, Energy, Bonds. Subscribe Today
- Just want Market Reports? Four Market Groups covered – hard focus on finding strong trends to trade.
- Or, would you also like to learn about trading? On-demand video courses & real time commentary.
- Want to really get on top of trending or topical markets like Crypto or Forex? (Our most popular Group).
- Looking for Proven Trading methods which are easy to interpret & to learn?
- We’re all busy, but this doesn’t take long.
- Market Reports, Education Modules, Mentoring. Timeless & topical.
- Also, NEW trading tactics for Classical Chart & Elliott Wave Patterns.
These time-tested methods are easy to learn & very effective.
See for yourself. Trial only $10 for 2 weeks. Select your group(s) of interest & follow.
Want to see more applications?
As a Member, you will receive:
- Monthly & Weekly Reports for the group(s) you subscribe to – demonstrating Median Line Analytics on Actionable Trends as they unfold in real time
- Watchlist of of the actionable trends (Motives) in progress (& trends about to start & end)
- Intra-week Chart Room updates – (generally live MTWT from 2.00pm to 8.00pm EST).
- Responses to your questions posted either in the Chart Room, or by email.
- Free educational Material demonstrating the basic methods.
- Twitter notifications for important updates
Our Report Groups
- Indices and Equities
- Forex and Crypto
- Metals and Energy
- Popular Equities
Subscriptions recognize subscriber niches & preferences. If you are a Crypto fan, just subscribe to Forex & Crypto niche group. That way, you only pay for what you need.
Choose your group(s) of interest so you can focus more closely on what really interests you.
This is how we Report:
Comprehensive Monthly & weekly video reports in each group that identify watch listed actionable trends (motive waves on weekly, daily & 240-min).
Chart Room Access
Posted charts and short videos that review the “Motives” watchlists real time that day (on daily, 240-min and 60-min chart timeframes). Important updates alerted via private Twitter Feed.
You can also post your comments and questions in the Chart Room.
Monthly Video Reports
Weekly Video Reports
Intra-Week Charts and Videos
Enhance your trading and investing skills
Educational training courses
Online on-demand training courses are available for purchase to add depth to the free basic educational material included in the Learning Page.
Add significant value to your trading success using Median Line Analytics with our personal mentoring service.
Who is TradingMotives, who runs it & what methods of TA are used?
- Graham Corbishley has been a full time pro trader since 2007 managing his own private equity. Learning to trade successfully has been quite a journey & Graham wants to share his experience to help others to succeed, so he set TradingMotives up as a vehicle to do this. His objective is to build a community of traders who have affinity with the methods he uses.
- Markets are often complex. Subjective opinions, or news adds to the complexity. Graham uses Median Line Analytics which is objective and enables you to cut through market “noise” & see the real story contained in the chart.
- Median Line Analytics uses a simple drawing tool called the Andrews Pitchfork (which has two hybrids, the Schiff & the Modified Schiff).
- The methods are well documented and can be used on their own merit. Graham has developed methods to apply Median Line Analytics to enhance the use of the Elliott Wave Principle & Classical Charting patterns.
Ready to take advantage of our exclusive content?Every trader and investor is unique and the only way to really know whether you have synergy with our methods is to look at a larger sample of applications in real time. That’s why we offer a discounted trial.
Free Chart of the Week
If you’re not ready to subscribe, register for our free Chart of the Week which will show you real time applications of Median Line Analytics.